(Posted: December 2013)
CGSA group is all about enabling and thinking outside the box. This approach generates solutions that benefit businesses and creates process improvements. We don’t believe in status quo. We are constantly challenging our assumptions, using think tanks to generate ideas and holding brainstorming meetings with our clients. Together we develop a roadmap that links strategy to business success.
We identify areas within the business where improvements are needed and where modern technology can increase productivity and efficiency. It is widely know that information technology is in economics one of four main driver for productivity. Technology reduces cost and wastage, improves revenue and takes over repetitive tasks minimising time wasting activities.
“One source to use effectively information technology is the cloud.”
In the past five years cloud technology has become a technology everyone can use. With no surprise, accounting has been affected as well. “Cloud Based Accounting Software” (CBAS) is delivered as “Software as a Service” (SaaS). For our clients the use of cloud accounting means that instead of having their accounting software installed locally, it is hosted by a software vendor. All the maintenance and hardware upgrades are a thing of the past. Entering in a monthly subscription your software vendor is looking after the IT infrastructure and data security whilst you access the program via an internet connection. A real cloud application does not need any installation.
Take advantage of a cloud based accounting system (CBAS). Get information anywhere, anytime. Make use of fantastic features like automatic bank feeds, payroll collaboration, employee management and online collaboration with your advisor and much more.
CGSA has partnered with all major CBAS providers (QBO, SaaSu, Wave, Net Suite and Xero). We also have extensive knowledge and experience with the fully hosted software solutions of MYOB and Reckon. If you want to make the move to the cloud, we set you up. Following our consultation phase to determine the right fit, you will get the full benefits the cloud has to offer.
Talk to us and we show you the endless potentials.
CBAS provides Advantages
- Accessibility – anywhere and anytime, the provider monitors performance and access 24 x 7 x 365
- Collaboration - bookkeeper or accountant can login at the same time, no need to send files via email (not secure anyway)
- Backup – automatically done for you, with offsite storage without additional cost
- Security – The software provider host the data securely and in an datacentre, 128/256bit encryption allows secure data exchange between your device and the data centre
- Ownership - you maintain full ownership over your data
- Upgrade - CBAS don’t need to be installed if a new release is published, it is automatically available, allways up to date
- Price – monthly subscription which includes upgrades and support in real-time